It is my pleasure to announce that the hatches are being un-battened so to speak and the clinic doors at Nicholas Coysh Osteopathy & Wellbeing will be reopening as of next Monday 15th June 2020!
It’s been a long wait for you and I both and hopefully you’ve been managing Lockdown (and continue to do so) as best you can. If, however, you have been struggling physically, now is the time to get in touch and get it sorted.
First and foremost, Video & Phone Consultations are here to stay and will remain to be the initial form of help to be offered, at a discounted rate. Should you decide that hands on treatment takes precedence over these, then I will happily see you for an appointment in clinic.
As you may expect, a number of changes have been made to the way I’ll be operating now, so here are the updates and processes to be aware of:-
- Appointment slots have changed to one an hour from the morning or afternoon start times. The actual appointment time will be up to 40mins These are subject to change with the need to be adaptable to the situation. The days I’m available have also changed in accordance to Daddy Day Care requirements, so be sure to keep an eye out for my latest timings on my online booking page before booking an appointment.
- Those shielding or at higher risk will be prioritised to the first slot of the day where possible.
- The reduced number of appointment slots are to allow time between clients for more intense and regular deep cleaning of the rooms, furniture and contact points. This also allows time to clean myself and change PPE accordingly.
- The day before your appointment I will call you to do a pre-screening phone call and we will also run through your problem at this time, rather than in clinic. This is to reduce the amount of time you have to spend in clinic.
- I will be wearing full PPE ie apron, gloves, mask and glasses in some cases (see video to avoid a shock).
- You will be asked to bring a Fluid Resistant Surgical Mask if possible and not a cloth one. If you don’t have one then these will be provided for you (FRSM Type IIR).
- Please arrive at your designated appointment time and not before, to comply with social distancing, avoiding crossover with the previous client and to allow time for cleaning and preparations to be made.
- You will be provided hand sanitising gel or wipes on arrival.
- The toilet will be temporarily off limits.
- Household members are to remain outside the treatment room, in the reception area.
- Couch covers and towels have been removed for cleanliness.
- Chairs have been spaced out in the waiting room.
- A general decluttering has been preformed to reduce the surface areas needing to be cleaned.
- You will be asked to wear loose clothing or sports wear to your appointment as opposed to undressing down to your underwear.
- Card payments or bank transfers only (no cash or cheques please).
- Please note that inevitably my prices have increased to account for the additional costs. This will enable me to stay in business and continue to provide the same great service, helping those in need to move freer and easier, with less pain.
The next steps for me will be to start calling all those who had appointments booked prior to lockdown to check in and potentially re-book or discuss options, if necessary. If you’d like to jump the queue and book an appointment before slots start to disappear, feel free to either call now on 07817 934 270 or you can see what’s available and book through the online system here.
Needless to say, if you have an appointment booked in clinic and are experiencing (or live with / have been exposed to anyone experiencing) any of the well documented symptoms of COVID-19, then I ask that you cancel your appointment and rebook in the future after the necessary isolation period. Also, if subsequent to your visit, you develop any symptoms, please be sure to notify me.
All that’s left to say is thank you for your past and continued support! If there is anything I can help you with now then don’t hesitate to get in touch and I will be happy do so.
For a little light relief and to see my reopening trailer, be sure to watch this video.